Over 40 Fashion. Food. Fitness. Family. Lifestyle Blogger.

3 In 30 Challenge And A Fitness Friday Catch Up

3 In 30 Challenge And A Fitness Friday Catch Up.

Hello friends. I have a fun post to share with you today.

This month I am joining in with 3 in 30 challenge.

How fun!

Have you heard of the 3 in 30 challenge before?

3 In 30 Challenge And A Fitness Friday Catch Up

Challenge Rules:

You pick 3 things you want to archive in 30 days.

Easy eh!?

3 In 30 Challenge And A Fitness Friday Catch Up.

I have thought long and hard about my 3 and here is my goals for the month:

1.) Run At Least Mile Every Day:

In 5 years of running I have never completed a month of running everyday.

I have wanted to try this challenge for a while now.

I was going to try last month but got injured.

This is going to be fun.

2.) Exercise Dvds:

Need to get some core strength and have lots of exercise dvds sitting on the shelve collecting dust so my challenge is to do 4 a week.

3.) Lose Some Weight:

I have been saying since Christmas that I need to lose some weight and never getting around to it.

After eating far to many cakes that is good for you last week.

Let the diet begin!!

What do you think?

Would you like to join in the fun too?

Let me know if you do so I can pop over and see which three you choose.

3 In 30 Challenge And A Fitness Friday Catch Up

Some More Posts You Might Like:

Back At Parkrun: #LinkUp #WordlessOrNotSoWordless.

California Walnut Power Balls: Healthier Treats.

Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad.

Back Out Running: Week 4: Running Is Nothing More Than.

Back Out Running: Week Three: Keep On Running.

Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running.

Runstreak: Week One, Day Seven: Keep On Running.

25 Minutes Parkrun Goal: Part 1 Run Mum Run.

Forza Shake It Slim Milkshakes: Lifestyle Changes.

Shake It Slim With Forza: Two Week’s In And How It Is Going.

Latest From The Blog:

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Blogs: ClaireJustine | Fashion On A Shoestring | Claire’s World |

Let’s Get Social : Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Instagram |

Follow Along On: BlogLovin | Follow By Email |

17 responses to “3 In 30 Challenge And A Fitness Friday Catch Up”

1. my job says:

Dawn,Jang,Nawaiwaqt,Express Jobs ads in Pakistan with all paper admission,careers and Classified Ads.provides all Ads for University,college,business and jobs in Pakistan as daily from dawn news paper and Jang newspaper

2. Jeanine Byers Hoag says:

(((Claire))), I am SO glad you've joined us! It's going to be so much fun visiting your blog each week. *does cartwheels*And you picked some ambitious goals, but I know they are right in line with how much you value fitness and health. Plus, you run marathons, I know.Good goals! I wish you much luck with them.

3. Thanks for the comments,Jeanine thanks I've not done a Marathon yet maybe when i'm 40 (2 more years yet) I've done 2 half Marathons but yet to compete one without stopping so that's my first long term goal,hopefully if i stick to these i will be on my way :)Thanks for the luck everyone 🙂

4. Pam @ The Journey Leads Home says:

Welcome to the challenge! Good luck with yours!

5. Jenni says:

I look forward to getting the OK to start running after my 6 week check-up! Also, I love your name… It's what we named our new little one. 🙂

6. Aurie says:

Wow – a mile a day?! Go you!! That should help with your weight loss goal as well 🙂

7. Ang @ Sparkles and Bugs says:

Great Goals! So excited to see how you do! Thanks so much for the link up & comments on my blog. I'm your newest follower too! 🙂 I hope you'll join in again for "Fitness Fridays (Beachbody coach site)

8. this is us says:

Wow, your going to be a busy lady…. need a lie down just thinking of all that! Good luck with the goals. Nat

9. Ofelia says:

Like I said before you are such an inspiration for anyone that is ready to make a change in improving their health and fitness.Have a lovely weekend

10. Thanks for the comments Ang@Sparkles and bugs i will be back next week to let you know how i'm going :)Thanks Nat:)Thank you Ofelia for your lovely comment :)Have a great weekend everyone 🙂

11. Rani says:

Good luck with your lists!!! You can do this! Over from the blog hop!

12. Connie says:

I need to get involved in this challenge. Hi! New follower from the hop! Hope you can hop by Girl Tech Divas and follow back!

13. Lisa says:

I'm a new follower from the hop. I hope you'll visit my blog and follow back.

14. jillconyers says:

Great goals for the month. Link up with FF next week and let us know how it's going!I'm a new follower. Thanks for linking up with FF 🙂

15. Ryzmomplus2 says:

Great goals! My daughter does a lot of the exercise DVD's and loves them. A new follower from Jill's blog!

16. Thanks for all the comments,i will be back next week to let you know how i have got on 🙂