Over 40 Fashion. Food. Fitness. Family. Lifestyle Blogger.

3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: For July 15th 2011 Training

3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: For July 15th 2011 Training.

Hello fitness friends. Want to know what exercise I have been doing this week?

3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: For July 15th 2011 Training:

My 3 In 30 challenge and a fitness Friday post anyone?

Here is how I’ve been getting on:

1. Run At Least A Mile Everyday:

Saturday         7 miles

Sunday           2 miles

Monday          6 miles

Tuesday         4 miles

Wednesday    8 miles

Thursday       7 miles

Friday          2 miles

Wow it’s been a hard week and I have blisters to prove it.

Manage to get out this week with my  friends who are so good at keeping me motivated and they waits for me!

It has been a great week but tiring as my mileage has improve too…

2. Exercise DVDs:

Been tough fitting them in again but managed some Zumba as I’m doing a review on the Zumba Fitness dvd.

Making my you tube video for this has been so much fun and I have had a real good laugh at myself , in fact this review is my next post out so please pop back and have a laugh at my video too.

Wednesday – Zumba dvd
Friday – Zumba dvd

3. Lose Some Weight:

I have been good running on empty every morning but I had to weigh myself every day for my Zumba challenge and I only lost 2 lb it is hard trying to lose weight when running makes me eat more.

How has everyone been doing this week with your Goals?

3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: For July 15th 2011 Training

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running.

Back Out Running: The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Link Up!

Top Fitness Tips For The Winter: Keep On Running.

Gel Glorify Asics Exclusive At Intersport.

Sunday Runday.

Zaggora Hot Pant Capri Review.

Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying Week # 4.

Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 3.

Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 2.

Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 1.

3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: For July 15th 2011 Training

Latest From The Blog:

3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: For July 15th 2011 Training.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Blogs: ClaireJustine | Fashion On A Shoestring | Claire’s World |

Let’s Get Social : Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Instagram |

Follow Along On: BlogLovin | Follow By Email |

18 responses to “3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: For July 15th 2011 Training”

1. Xenia says:

Wow, I'm so impressed! You're doing amazing!Thanks so much for joining us for Friendly Friday, have a great weekend!

2. Jenni says:

I've always wanted to try Zumba, but still haven't…

3. Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog says:

Hi! I am here from the blog hop. Great job running everyday. I just had to take a week off due to a little bursitis in my knee 🙁 Looking forward to reading more of your blog

4. Jeanine Byers Hoag says:

Claire, you are doing SOOOO well!!! Good for you! I hope you are really proud of yourself. I know how good it can be to have friends who encourage you so I'm glad you have that with the running.

5. Ang @ Sparkles and Bugs says:

You are doing so great! I can't wait until I feel better to get back into it! I love Zumba too by the way 🙂 Can't wait to see your video 🙂 Thanks for linking up for Fitness Friday again! Sparkles & Bugs: Fitness Fridays!

6. Jane says:

WOW, what a week, well done! I am a new follower and found you through the Sparkles & Bugs hop.Looking forward to following you on more adventures.

7. jillconyers says:

I had a great week following my training plan, running and P90X! I"m amazed with all the running and working out that my weight stays the same. It would probably be more accurate to describe my week as run, workout and eat :)Thank you for linking up with FF!

8. renkath says:

Been struggling this week recouperating from a bug. But getting out there! Looking forward to your Zumba reviews!

9. Thanks everyone for the comments,that's a great way to describe your week Jill me too :)Renkath i hope you feeling better soon 🙂

10. Marcee says:

WOW girl!! I can't even run a block!! Good for you-you did great!!

11. Jennifer says:

Great job with the running! If only running made us less hungry! Wouldn't that be wonderful!! I have the same problem!

12. midlife singlemum says:

I'm exhausted just reading about all that running and Zumba – well done though!

13. Thanks for the comments everyone 🙂

14. Michelle Twin Mum says:

I get completely exhausted just reading your posts!Big well done, I really want to try out Zumba, I watched a demo last week and it looks fab. Mich x

15. Liska says:

2 lb is marvellous x

16. Dianne x says:

You are so fit one day I will managed to keep up with you x I inspire to have your will power.Dianne x

17. Thanks for the lovely comments everyone 🙂