3 In 30 And Fitness Friday…

This month I have join in with 3 in 30 challenge.

Have you heard of the 3 in 30 challenge before?

You pick 3 things you want to archive in 30 days. Easy eh!?

I have thought long and hard about my 3 and here is my goals for the month:

1.) Run every day at least a mile every day:

In 5 years of running I have never completed a month of running everyday. I was going to try last month but got injured.This is going to be fun.

2.) Exercise dvds:

Need to get some core strength and have lots of exercise dvds sitting on the shelve collecting dust so my challenge is to do 4 a week.

3.) Lose some weight:

I have been saying since Christmas that I need to lose some weight and never getting around to it. After eating far to many cakes that is good for you last week…let the diet begin!!

Claire

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. my job
    1st July 2011 / 10:26 am

Dawn,Jang,Nawaiwaqt,Express Jobs ads in Pakistan with all paper admission,careers and Classified Ads.http://allpkjobz.blogspot.com provides all Ads for University,college,business and jobs in Pakistan as daily from dawn news paper and Jang newspaper

2. Jeanine Byers Hoag
    1st July 2011 / 3:32 pm

(((Claire))), I am SO glad you've joined us! It's going to be so much fun visiting your blog each week. *does cartwheels*And you picked some ambitious goals, but I know they are right in line with how much you value fitness and health. Plus, you run marathons, I know.Good goals! I wish you much luck with them.

3. Pam @ The Journey Leads Home
    1st July 2011 / 4:38 pm

Welcome to the challenge! Good luck with yours!

4. Jenni
    1st July 2011 / 5:00 pm

I look forward to getting the OK to start running after my 6 week check-up! Also, I love your name… It's what we named our new little one. 🙂

5. Clairejustine
    1st July 2011 / 5:21 pm

Thanks for the comments,Jeanine thanks I've not done a Marathon yet maybe when i'm 40 (2 more years yet) I've done 2 half Marathons but yet to compete one without stopping so that's my first long term goal,hopefully if i stick to these i will be on my way :)Thanks for the luck everyone 🙂

6. Aurie
    1st July 2011 / 5:39 pm

Wow – a mile a day?! Go you!! That should help with your weight loss goal as well 🙂

7. Clairejustine
    1st July 2011 / 8:10 pm

8. Ang @ Sparkles and Bugs
    1st July 2011 / 8:42 pm

Great Goals! So excited to see how you do! Thanks so much for the link up & comments on my blog. I'm your newest follower too! 🙂 I hope you'll join in again for "Fitness Fridays"www.sparklesandbugs.blogspot.comwww.fitmamawannabe.com (Beachbody coach site)

9. this is us
    1st July 2011 / 9:45 pm

Wow, your going to be a busy lady…. need a lie down just thinking of all that! Good luck with the goals. Nat

10. Ofelia
    2nd July 2011 / 3:49 am

Like I said before you are such an inspiration for anyone that is ready to make a change in improving their health and fitness.Have a lovely weekend

11. Clairejustine
    2nd July 2011 / 6:19 am

Thanks for the comments Ang@Sparkles and bugs i will be back next week to let you know how i'm going :)Thanks Nat:)Thank you Ofelia for your lovely comment :)Have a great weekend everyone 🙂

12. Rani
    2nd July 2011 / 6:23 am

Good luck with your lists!!! You can do this! Over from the blog hop!

13. Connie
    2nd July 2011 / 6:06 pm

I need to get involved in this challenge. Hi! New follower from the hop! Hope you can hop by Girl Tech Divas and follow back!http://www.girltechdivas.com

14. Lisa
    3rd July 2011 / 1:41 am

I'm a new follower from the hop. I hope you'll visit my blog and follow back.www.lisablogs.com

15. jillconyers
    3rd July 2011 / 10:31 am

Great goals for the month. Link up with FF next week and let us know how it's going!I'm a new follower. Thanks for linking up with FF 🙂

16. Ryzmomplus2
    4th July 2011 / 11:26 am

Great goals! My daughter does a lot of the exercise DVD's and loves them. A new follower from Jill's blog!

17. Clairejustine
    4th July 2011 / 2:03 pm

Thanks for all the comments,i will be back next week to let you know how i have got on 🙂