3 In 30 And Fitness Friday…

My July Challenges.

How they are going so far!?

1. Run at least a mile every day:

Very pleased with the way this challenge is going. I’ve had a tough year with my running by being poorly, injured and no motivation this week I’ve got out every day and done my longest run since February.

Just not got to build up to quickly I have enjoyed going out on my own to as if I have no one to run with just lately I’ve not been out.hopefully this is my turning point.

2. Exercise dvds:

3. Lose some weight:

How has you week been?

25 responses to “3 In 30 And Fitness Friday…”

1. getfitchick says:

Hi, Hopping by from the blog hop. I need to join you in your challenges!

2. Ryzmomplus2 says:

love all the challenges! Doing the Hal Higdon training schedule for a marathon in the fall. My daughter does a lot of the DVD's, something I might need to change things up a bit! Following from the blog hop…

3. May says:

I wish you all the best in your fitness journey program. Thanks for stopping by my blog, following back and i look forward being part of your blog.http://nzeremm.blogspot.com

4. Amy says:

My goals for July include building up for the 8 mile Labor Day race I'm doing and also for the half I have in OCtober. I'm hoping cross training goes better for me as well.I'm impressed that you can do the DVDs. I always do much better when someone is there in real life with me! I guess I lack motivation!

5. Crystal says:

i like your goal of at least 1 mile a day. i have thought about doing that but have yet to start it. maybe in august i'll make that a goal for a month.

6. Sarah says:

Claire, I'm *so* impressed with your daily running! I don't think I could do that… plus you're doing Exercise DVDs on top of it.. You go, Girl!I'm a new follower :-)Sarahhttp://uberlibrariana.blogspot.com

7. TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com says:

Hey following back from MeasuringFlower.com! Thanks for linking up to MondayMingle! I hop you have a great weekend! ๐Ÿ˜€

8. Clairejustine says:

Thanks for all the comments ๐Ÿ™‚

9. renkath says:

Hi Claire Justine! I'll look forward to hearing how Zumba worked out for you. I LOVED it. However, I am far to uncoordinated and never got past the "this is how you do it" section of the DVD. ๐Ÿ™ Went to a class nearby and enjoyed it a lot, but all the twisting as the leg plants left me with sore knees. I just pretend I'm dancing when I run. I found your blog first through DM – and now through the Fitness Friday hop- as you know.

10. renkath says:

๐Ÿ™ TOO uncoordinated. *blush*

11. Jeanine Byers Hoag says:

Claire, great job on the running!! On everything, really. You're doing so well this month!

12. Dina says:

WTG on the running! My goal for this month is to be consistent and to follow my workout schedule. Half training starts at the very end of July and I want to start that strong.

13. Jenni says:

Wow, I'm impressed with how much you ran! That's wonderful. ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Simply Fit Mama says:

Great running and great goals!! Visiting from fitness fridays.www.simplyfitmama.com

15. Ofelia says:

Claire you have such clear and organize fitness goals! It's always so nice to read what are the new challenges that you are working on.

16. Nikki says:

Hey there new friend!! A mile a day?? That is doable challenge. I love it! I'm with you on the eating. The more I run the more I eat. I need to keep checking in with myself every once in a while to make sure I am not over indulging just for the fun of it. HA!

17. Mrs. Marine says:

Thanks for participating in โ€œStalk Hop Fridayโ€! I'm Following you on GFC as Mrs. Marine!www.mrs-marine.comDonโ€™t forget to stop by next week and link up again on "Stalk Hop Friday"!

18. jillconyers says:

My 3 in 30 comment didn't show up. Weird.While I'm here again, after browsing your blog a bit more I noticed we have a lot in common…running, taking on challenges, shoes and photography :)Have a great day!

19. Clairejustine says:

Thanks for all the lovely comments,i will pop over to follow you all back ๐Ÿ™‚

20. Ang @ Sparkles and Bugs says:

Wow! you are a running machine! You go Girl! Thanks so much for linking up with my "Fitness Friday," I hope you'll continue, I really enjoy your blog.www.sparklesandbugs.blogspot.com

21. Liska says:

you are awesome xx

22. Dianne x says:

WTG you have so much energy well done xx

23. The Rambling Pages says:

Wow I feel tired just reading all of that (and to be honest very jealous). My goals are to tone up and lose a littel weight and to start running but the week I got the running into my head I landed a huge pile of work which has left me very little time to even sleep let along contemplate running. I havent lost sight of it though and still intend to start up. Any tips on starting out as a novice runner would be welcomed! Also on how you even have time to do half of the above with 4 kids!!

24. Clairejustine says:

Thank you all so much :)The Rambling pages i hope you fine time soon,i would say start of setting yourself small goals and a goal for in a few months time and build your mileage up slowly and try to find time for yourself where you haven't got to be worried about getting back or anything,best wishes i would love hear how you get on ๐Ÿ™‚

25. No Discernible Talent says:

Massively impressed. I am in awe of anyone that can run – I get a stitch just running for the bus! I have tried the running thing but it just isn't for me. You sound really motivated and I'm sure you will see results quickly!