A few weeks ago, I mention that the lovely people at Simply Swim asked me if I would like to review one of their swim wear.
I picked out this lovely Maru Mimosa Tankini to test out.
As the kids are all on holiday at the minute what a great reason to take the kids swimming.
I love the colour of this tankini the purple and pink really look good together. Don’t you think?
The simply group launched its first website in Simplyscuba in 1996 and with the success of this they went on to launch Simply Swim in the summer of 2006. Which rapidly became a key player in the swim wear market.
This sporty 2 piece tankini is the perfect items for me. As being long in the body over the years I have struggled to get swimwear to fit. Being a two pieced swimming costume,it works out perfect for me.
Good things about this Tankini:
1. Perfect fit whatever your body frame .
2. The flattering neck line makes it feel and look great.
3. The bust support are great for comfort and are removable foam cups for washing.
4.The racer back feel stylish and comfortable.
5. The boy leg short style bottoms are very comfortable to wear and give you confident your well covered up.
6. The fit is spot on when buying swimwear you always want it to feel right and this does .
7.The fabric feels and looks really good quality.
8.Lovely colour and design.
Bad thing’s about this Tankini:
1. Hand wash only being a busy mum everything goes in my washer.
2. Do not spin, one thing I do when at the swimming pool is spin the water out the swim wear.
Care instructions to prolong the life and quality of your tankini:
1, Rinse thoroughly in cold water immediately after use.
2. do no leave rolled up in chlorinated towel.
3.do not wear whilst washing your hair-shampoo agents attack elastane
4.do not use any detergents.
5. Do not machine wash,spin or tumble dry.
6. Do not iron.
7. Leave to dry naturally,away from sunlight.
8.Avoid contact with grease,sun oil or other chemical agents.
9.Avoid contact with rough surfaces.
10.bright colours are subject to fading.
I think £28-00 is high for a swimming costume but the quality and feel to it is very high standard and I would say you will get a lot of wear from it.Taking the price and quality into account I would give it 4 out of 5.
4 out of 5
Simply Swim have a wide range of swimming costumes and next time i need one this is where I will try for a great choice of swimwear…
I was sent this tankini free for a honest review and was not paid for this post….