Twenty-Twenty September….

The Twenty Twenty Fall/Autumn capsule wardrobe challenge starts 1st September.As Fall /Autumn is just around the corner why not join us for a September clothing challenge and road test your capsule wardrobe.

• Whats in your closet / wardrobe?
  • Are you happy with what you’ve got?
  • If not,clear it out send it to charity and make a list of what you need.
  • 20 items,20 different outfits 20 days.
  • You get weekends off!
  • You’ll need cardigans,sweaters or jackets…..
  • Cozy pants/trousers or comfortable jeans….
  • Dresses and skirts…
  • Blouses and T-shirts….
  • Pull it all together and join us in September at…
  • I will be co-hosting with Jeanine at her blogs and here at my blog clairejustineoxox
  • Anyone fancy a clothing challenge?
  • Link up once a week in September and let us know how your going….
  • Would be great if you joined in…..
Claire

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. Otilia
    22nd August 2011 / 7:47 am

hi i found you via monday mingle and i am now follwing you. can you please follow me back?thanksO

2. Clairejustine
    22nd August 2011 / 9:52 am

Hi Otilia thanks for following me,going to visit you now 🙂

3. Ali's Answers
    22nd August 2011 / 11:20 am

How cool! I am totally doing this. After having 3 kids, my wardrobe definitely needs a facelift! Happy Monday!Ali

4. Clairejustine
    22nd August 2011 / 11:33 am

Hi,glad you will be joining us,hope you have fun picking your clothes 🙂

5. Michelle
    22nd August 2011 / 11:37 am

That doesn't include accessories, right? This is fun! I was a fashion major, so even though I'm pretty much a jeans and TShirt girl now, I love everything to do with fashion. Have a great week, Clairejustine! (I never know how to write that!) 😉

6. mumsarcade
    22nd August 2011 / 12:11 pm

Is this about buying new things or what? Me being thick but a bit confused

7. Clairejustine
    22nd August 2011 / 12:19 pm

Hi Michelle you can add as much accessories as you like :)mumsarcade no it's just about enjoying your clothes and having fun to mix and match with which ones you love, Just pick thing you love and wear for a month and only wear these, I have 1 new pair of jeans and a top I haven't worn yet!still time, I might add something new though 🙂

8. Clairejustine
    22nd August 2011 / 12:26 pm

Oh and make 20 different outfits from your 20 pieces of clothes, to make it challenging 🙂

9. The How To Mommy
    22nd August 2011 / 10:24 pm

Wow! That sounds intense to me as I sit here in sweats and a t-shirt. 🙂 Found you from Monday Mingle.

10. Clairejustine