Over the last 4 weeks I have been having fun and reviewing the Zumba Fitness dvd kit.
I have had a great month with the easy to follow dances moves.
The music is great and very addictive and the people on the dvd make it so much fun.
Zumba fitness £49-98
Check out my privious posts:
I think Zumba is a great workout the moves are easy to pick up and most of all fun (obviously perfecting the moves is another matter!!)
I can see myself losing weight with Zumba as you can feel yourself working hard straightaway. You know you are getting a workout but still raise a smile the whole way through.
Over the years I have loads of Videos DVDs on fitness weight loss etc and this is the 1st one that is fun from beginning to end.
Which I think is the key to a long term health plan. If you enjoy it you will stick with it, which I believe is the case with Zumba .
Guide to losing weight with Zumba:
- Own a Zumba DVDs and try to fit Zumba in about 3 times a week..
- Try to eat more fruit and vegetables and pick healthier snacks.
- Get plenty of water.
What I have learnt this month:
- Zumba is so much fun you can really let your hair down and go for it.
- Your kids can join in to and have fun with you.
- You get a great workout and you can tell it’s doing you good.
- It’s a fun and enjoyable way to lose weight.
Good thing’s about the Zumba dvd set is:
- Good value for money at £49-98
- The total-body transformation guide booklet – which as everything you need to know about starting Zumba from training tips to a fat loss eating plan.
- Complete total-body transformation system-which is a 3 dvd set…
- ZUMBA fitness live! & flat abs 2 programmes on 1 dvd….
- 2 Toning Sticks…
- And you never have to pay for another class again…
A much more advanced set of targeted workouts than the games console versions. Giving you an overall better workout for your money.
Its much easier to repeat moves on the DVD for example and it seems more professional on the DVD rather than gamey.
Although the games versions are still fun too. Speaking to a few friends who have both they all prefer the DVD version although one of my friends with young children says the Wii version is probably better if its just for the children to get fit.
The toning sticks give an added dimension to your workout as well.
If your short on time like me,your Zumba DVD is ready when you are, no more traveling to classes.It’s like having your own personal trainer and if you don’t understand a section straight away you can go back and repeat it.
Most of the classes I have been too are seriously overcrowded so kids toys permitting!! you have much more space at home, without feeling boxed in.
You might not have a Zumba class near you or unable to get to one and want to join in on the latest fitness dance craze fun.
You can join in whatever your fitness stage is and make it easier or hard for yourself.
You might want to join in a class but want to learn Zumba before you start so you have the rhythm and confidence to join a class
The bad things about Zumba dvd set is:
- The guilt when you see the box on the shelf and you have missed a day and are eating a cake and drinking wine..
- Everyone wants to borrow it! No way I need it here….
- Classes are good way to socialise and make new friends. So once you master the DVDs grab a few friends and find your nearest class as well, amazing everyone their with your skills!!!
- Having had a go on the Wii version of Zumba that does give you a few challenges like scores to beat etc which I thought was good if you lack motivation. Although trying to take over the games machine in a male dominated household is hard to do.
Over the last few weeks i have lost three pounds and feel more toned so once the children are back to school and I can have more me time I hope to see some major improvements!
I really wanted to do the Zumba 10-days drop a jean size challenge but with the holidays its been too difficult Roll on September!!
When the kids are back to school and no more chips,ice-creams and wine I will be doing the 10 days challenge and then posting my results…Keep your eyes peeled!
In case you were wondering if I have enjoyed the Zumba so far one word FUN. So here are a few example videos of Zumba Success Stories and I want one of these waistlines…
So why not ditch the workout and join the party…
And have FUN!!!!!
Did I mention it was FUN!!
I received the Zumba fitness dvd to review for free in exchange for my honest review of what I though of it and was not paid for this post…