200 Miles Of Running Challenge in my 3-In-30 This Month….

Had last month off from my challenges with the kids having 7 weeks holidays and going away, day trips it seamed pointless stressing myself in trying to do to much.

This month I’m back with bigger and better challenges to try and push myself to the limit….

Running 200 miles this month…

I’ve signed up and ready to go, I’ve been running 5 years and my highest mileage month ever was July 2011 of 156 miles.August I have only manage 118 so I’m hoping this will give me the push I need to get me out the door….

• Thursday 4 miles run a.m
  • Thursday 4 miles run p.m
  • Friday 5 miles run a.m

This week’s my favourite song to run to is Keane – somewhere only we go and  I sing to the top of my voice  when running with my i-pod on… 🙂

Lose some weight:

Tried 2 months ago but only lost a few pounds but with the holidays I’ve put some on so this month I plan to lose some wight by running and the Zumba lose a dress size challenge,running and some other exercise dvds…
Core strength and sit ups:

My core strength is not to good so planning to do sit ups everyday increasing them daily….

Thursday – started off with 50 don’t want to be to tired at first….

Well here is my exercise plans for the next 4 weeks and also started our clothing challenge….
Twenty-Twenty-September Who is in?

link up starts on Monday so show us your outfits and outfit post ( in a post )…..

Claire

1. fancy nancy
    September 2, 2011 / 11:51 am

200 miles in a month!!! Good luck! Go get that goal!!!

2. Tina
    September 2, 2011 / 12:09 pm

wow, that's a lot of miles! I have that another 10 lbs I'd like to lose, thinking of trying one of Jills 30 day challenges!

3. April Westerhold
    September 2, 2011 / 2:08 pm

Stopping in from the fitness blog hop. I love the idea of 3 in 30! I think I am going to join this, too. 200 miles in a month–WOW! Following you now.april@Party of Fivehttp://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

4. Jeanine Byers Hoag
    September 2, 2011 / 3:58 pm

WOW! I continue to be in awe of your fitness goals and ability!! Good for you. Looking forward to Monday's outfit post.

5. Dina @ DinaRuns
    September 2, 2011 / 4:21 pm

200 miles in a month is a great goal! Do you do DailyMile? They have a great section on the site where people post mileage challenges and others can participate. Love that king of stuff!

6. Elle
    September 2, 2011 / 6:14 pm

200 miles in one month? Awesome.I cannot imagine getting in that many …Coming from the Fitness Friday Blog Hop.

7. Clairejustine
    September 2, 2011 / 8:02 pm

Thanks everyone for the comments :)Dina I love Dailymile this is where I got my challenge going 🙂

8. Courtney
    September 2, 2011 / 9:27 pm

you go girl, 200 miles is awesome and I am not sure when I will ever get to that!!

9. Kyria @ Travel Spot
    September 2, 2011 / 10:54 pm

WOW! 200 miles. Girl, you are crazy! I ran 92 miles in August. I don't know when I would find the time to run 200. GOOD LUCK!

10. Jenni
    September 3, 2011 / 2:20 am

Oh goodness, I tried to do sit ups the other day and it was a major FAIL! Obviously, pregnancy and childbirth did a number on my body… lol. So excited to see your progress on running! (And a little envious. haha!)

11. Amy
    September 3, 2011 / 4:15 am

I am totally impressed with being able to run that much in one month! It's certainly a great goal!! Good luck! I would be happy if I got in 100 miles!

12. jillconyers
    September 3, 2011 / 8:27 am

I love the idea of 200 miles this month. I'm going to join you! Also, for abs, have you seen the plank-a-day challenges. Love it and they've almost become habit.

13. petra
    September 3, 2011 / 2:50 pm

200 miles, whoa! You, go girl!! I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines!

14. Jennifer
    September 3, 2011 / 6:02 pm

Good luck with the 200 for September…that's an amazing goal! I love that song too! 🙂

15. Clairejustine
    September 3, 2011 / 6:31 pm

Thanks everyone,I didn't realize how hard and tiring it would be 5 runs in 3 day's up to yet,great Jill I will see how you go to:)

16. Michelle Twin Mum
    September 8, 2011 / 10:49 am

You are just out of my league love, good luck wth your target for this month. Mich x

17. Clairejustine