Over 40 Fashion. Food. Fitness. Family. Lifestyle Blogger.

Silent Sunday: 18th September 2011

Silent Sunday: 18th September 2011.

Silent Sunday in Blackpool.

Silent Sunday: 18th September 2011

Shh, it’s silent.

Silent Sunday: 18th September 2011.

You Might Also Like:

At The Park: All Good Fun: Silent Sunday Photo:

At The Park: All Good Fun: Silent Sunday Photo.

Silent Sunday: Watching You Watching Me:

Silent Sunday: Watching You Watching Me.

Look Bro I’ve lost My Tooth Like You:

Look Bro I’ve lost My Tooth Like You.

Silent Sunday: Spring Is Here:

Silent Sunday: Spring Is Here.

Silent Sunday: Running Up That hill:

Silent Sunday: Running Up That hill.

Silent Sunday: Over The Bridge:

Silent Sunday: Over The Bridge.

Silent Sunday: On A Sunday!! Butter Wouldn’t Melt!?

Silent Sunday: On A Sunday!! Butter Wouldn’t Melt!?

Silent Sunday In Meadowhall, Sheffield:

Silent Sunday In Meadowhall, Sheffield.

Silent Sunday And Some Bad News:

Silent Sunday And Some Bad News.

Silent Sunday And Another Birthday In The House:

Silent Sunday And Another Birthday In The House.

Silent Sunday: The Girl In Red:

Silent Sunday: The Girl In Red.

Silent Sunday: My Princess’s Birthday:

Silent Sunday: My Princess’s Birthday.

Silent Sunday: Eekkkkkk 3rd July 2011:

Silent Sunday: Eekkkkkk 3rd July 2011.

Silent Sunday: Hot, Creamy And Oh So Yummy!

Silent Sunday: Hot, Creamy And Oh So Yummy!

Silent Sunday: My Sunday Photo Challenge:

Silent Sunday: My Sunday Photo Challenge.

Silent Sunday 24th July 2011:

Silent Sunday 24th July 2011.

Silent Sunday: On The Beach:

Silent Sunday: On The Beach.

Silent Sunday: What’s That On The Beach Is It A Jellyfish:

Silent Sunday: What’s That On The Beach Is It A Jellyfish.

Silent Sunday Photo Challenge: 14th August 2011:

Silent Sunday Photo Challenge: 14th August 2011.

Silent Sunday: 21st August 2011:

Silent Sunday: 21st August 2011.

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can stop by again soon.

Find Me Here: ClaireJustine | Fashion On A Shoestring | Coffee Break Reads |

I am also here: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Page, Pinterest or Bloglovin

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Blogs: ClaireJustine | Fashion On A Shoestring | Claire’s World |

Let’s Get Social : Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Instagram |

Follow Along On: BlogLovin | Follow By Email |

30 responses to “Silent Sunday: 18th September 2011”

1. 1978rebecca says:

Looks like a fun place to visit

2. Mummy and the Beastie says:

I have been to the one in London, some strange artifacts! lots of fun x

3. Frankie P says:

Great angle for the shot..

4. Sarahmumof3 says:

dinosaurs seem to be everywhere at the minute! Love the angle of this photo 😀

5. Mare says:

hi! new follower!luvmare

6. Judy Haughton-James says:

Seems quite an interesting place to see. I hope you are having a good Sunday Clairejustine. By the way, I notice that when I access my Blog and several other blogs on blogspot.com using Google I am getting the message "This page has insecure content." I wonder what is the reason for this. Strangely enough I do not get this message when I use Internet Explorer. Please let me know if you have any idea what this is all about. Take care. Judy

7. malia says:

Hello! Newest follower from CuteECakes Blog Hop. Would love for you to consider following me back. Thanks! Malia

8. bubbleboo says:

Wow, that's awesome!

9. Thanks for the comments everyone :)Hi Judy sorry I have no idea what this could mean,maybe something is interfering with Google or maybe they might be having work done on the site ? hope it gets sorted soon 🙂

10. Penny says:

That's an amazing shot. Quite fancy a pink house, but without the dinosaur!

11. Mari's World says:

Now that rings a bell, I'm sure I've seen that. Great shot.

12. Jennie @ Edspire says:

Great photo. Must put on my to visit list x

13. mum in meltdown says:

Hi have been to the one in Florida but not the London one. This one looks mad!! Great picture 🙂

14. Angie says:

oh wow.. which ripleys is this.. I have been to the one on hollywood…only. Stopping by to say HI! and thanks for linking up with us on the hop! Angie

15. Skylar Magazine says:

I have always wanted to go there, I think it would be so much fun. Anyway, I'm Sarah a new follower through the blog hop and wanted to stop by and say hello and invite you to come follow mine. Thanks and I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

16. seasiderinthecity says:

I'm guessing that's my home town! Hope you had fun!

17. Lacey says:

Haha, I love that picture! I've never been to a Ripley's, but if I found one that had this on the outside, I just might check it out. :)Visiting from the Silly Sunday Hop.LaceyLittle Miss Nerd Girl

18. Judy Haughton-James says:

Hi Clairejustine, Thanks for answering my query. I have done all sorts of checks and downloads and can't correct the problem. I have decided to just ignore it and hope it disappears soon. Are you also seeing this message? Take care. Judy

19. Michelle says:

new gfc follower through super stalker sunday and would love a return gfc follow on my blog 🙂

20. coronaryrn says:

I love Ripleys! I am busy hopping around this evening…follow back please. Thanks!

21. Thanks everyone for the comments,This Ripley's is in Blackpool we didn't end up going in this time as my daughter didn't like the look of it but it is on my to do list :)Hi Judy I'm not having this problem,I hope it sorts itself out soon for you 🙂

22. Malia says:

Hi! i came across your site from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop! i'm now following you via GFC! great site.

23. Mary says:

Love that picture is that the one in CA? Seems familiar to me but I can't place it.Thanks for stopping in at the Monday Madness Blog Hop!Mary

24. Anonymous says:

Great shot!

25. Good Girl Gone Green says:

Neat picture!

26. Lisa says:

Wow, I love the picture. Fun.Thank-you for the follow.I am following you back.Have a great week.Gluten FreeHealthy Living

27. Thanks for the comments :)Mary it's in Blackpool 🙂

28. Terry (My Journey With Candida) says:

There is a Ripleys in Atlantic City. I was trying to look at the nearby buildings to see if I recognized them.

29. Thanks for the comment Terry 🙂