Twenty-Twenty September ….

Are you doing the Twenty-Twenty September clothing Challenge?

If you have not heard of the challange, you can read all about it here: Twenty-Twenty-September

Here is my 20 items of clothing…

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Today is the week long Twenty-Twenty September hop so anyone that’s doing the challenge please join in ….

Claire

1. Valerie @ My-2-cents
    September 5, 2011 / 2:20 pm

I am a new GFC follower from the Not So Moody Monday Blog Hop. I hope you will visit and follow back at My 2 CentsThank you and have a blessed week! I will have to check into this twenty-twenty thing. 😎

2. Jeanine Byers Hoag
    September 5, 2011 / 6:28 pm

Hi Claire! GREAT choices!! Can't wait to see them come to life as outfits :).Jeanine

3. Mare
    September 5, 2011 / 10:25 pm

hi, so fashion question, can we wear white after labor day????luvmarehttp://mare-itsjustmebeingme.blogspot.com/

4. Michelle
    September 6, 2011 / 1:08 am

Nah! The weather is being to fickle and weird! I'm not sure I can come up with 20 pieces that would make sense. Maybe I'll try anyway. Seems like fun.

5. Clairejustine
    September 6, 2011 / 5:23 am

Mare that's a good question,I live in the UK so I didn't know this was the last day to wear white.Mine was for the very usual weather we have been having (just in case )but I don't think I will be wearing them now :)hope you decided to join us Michelle 🙂

6. DaenelT
    September 7, 2011 / 2:07 pm

Love Love Love your style. I can't even begin to pick a favorite outfit.

7. Clairejustine
    September 8, 2011 / 11:54 am

8. Kyria @ Travel Spot
    September 9, 2011 / 12:43 pm

Wow, your 200 mile challenge is going well! Can I ask you why you are doing two a day instead of just one long one? Came over from Fitness Friday!

9. Clairejustine
    September 10, 2011 / 1:36 pm

Hi Kyria, I would like to do just one but with getting tired quickly I have been doing 2 smaller ones,Think I need to start doing 1 so I get more recovery 🙂