Well it has been a while since I wrote my Fitness Friday post .
3 weeks now 🙁 …..
I have still been exercising but not as much as I would have liked to.
Running is feeling hard again but I think it maybe because –
- I went all out last month and ran over 200 .
- Maybe I pushed myself to hard in the first cross country and ran my fastest ever mile @7-33 pace and had to stop half way with really painful stitch and then quit because the pain was unbearable to run with.
- Not been out and done much running this month as it seams to be really hard effort.Only on 73 miles for the month is a big drop from last month.
- Or it could be I’m really feeling sorry for myself….
Either way I’m starting a fresh tomorrow,why does everything start tomorrow and not today with me!!!!
This weeks plans are:
- Starting to get my mileage back up.
- X-training on my bike.
- Core exercises.
- Get some races booked.
Here are my plans but with the kids of will I manage to get them done?
The last weeks training was:
- Saturday 7 miles with hill reps included.
- Sunday day off.
- Monday 4 mile run.
- Tuesday 13 mile bike.
- Tuesday 7 miles running club with hill reps.
- Wednesday day off.
- Thursday 8 miles with 12*400 meter sprints included.
- Friday day off.