Music Monday #Week 3…

Welcome to #week 3 of Music Mondays where you can add your Music blog post to the hop.

Share a fun/favourite/happy/special/great/sad/horrible song of your choice.

Just post your blog post with a song from you tube and why you have picked this song then join the blog hop.

Please hop around and see what songs others have picked. This is a no rules hop but please be family friendly.

The song I have picked this week is Bruno Mars – Marry You.

I love this song and my daughter sung it lovely to me word by word today in the car going shopping !!

So here it is….Enjoy!!

I so want to be like the woman in the blue

when I’m very very old thought ๐Ÿ™‚

And yesss I am a glee fan where I heard it first…

What song would you choose this week?

Music Mondays linky list is now closed.

Claire

1. Mette
    October 23, 2011 / 5:05 pm

Uh… I love Glee. Not on TV in Denmark which is rubbish so I have to wait until dvd's out. Haven't seen the wedding song.

2. berry'n'cheese
    October 24, 2011 / 7:05 am

Hi Claire,lovely name must say…Well thanks for stopping by my blog and following it.I am definetly following you back.And would love to be your blog friend.Well the song by Bruno Mars which you have chosen is just amazing.I like Bruno Mars songs..especially "Just the Way you are" It is simply amazing :)Reporting back from Exposure 99% Weekday Hop!!<3 Apurva

3. Clairejustine
    October 24, 2011 / 7:12 am

@MetteThanks for the comment ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Clairejustine
    October 24, 2011 / 7:13 am

@berry'n'cheeseThanks for stopping by and following,I love that Bruno Mars song to ๐Ÿ™‚

5. pinkoddy
    October 24, 2011 / 7:47 am

Good Music Monday to you.I love Bruno Mars – lovely cheery song for a first thing on a Monday too.I've not seen Glee and sorry from that video I think I shall still give it a miss – not my cup of tea.

6. Clairejustine
    October 24, 2011 / 8:31 am

@pinkoddy Thanks :)I blame my kids for getting me into Glee ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Ofelia
    October 24, 2011 / 11:45 am

Claire, this is just a wonderful idea! As I typed, I'm listening to The Black Keys; a great soulful and blues inspired American band.

8. Clairejustine
    October 24, 2011 / 12:55 pm

@OfeliaHello:)That Sounds Great and welcome back :):)

9. Kajal
    October 24, 2011 / 7:48 pm

Oh I love Bruno Mars and Marry you is my fav.It's my daughters and mine school run song too !!! Listening to Adele – Someone like you. your newest follower here. you can find me at http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com/

10. Mummy Manda
    October 24, 2011 / 7:50 pm

Oooh.. like this song! It's going to be in my head now! xx

11. Angie
    October 25, 2011 / 8:01 am

love your hop.. idea.. I might join you next week! ๐Ÿ™‚ While I was watching the videos.. my little one was dancing to them! ๐Ÿ™‚ Please remind me next monday so I can Join YOU! :)Thanks!Angie P.S thanks for joining me on Inspiration Monday!

12. Clairejustine
    October 25, 2011 / 8:35 am

@Kajal Hi this is a great song:) thanks for following,following back ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Clairejustine
    October 25, 2011 / 8:36 am

@AngieThanks, glad they are enjoying the songs,I will try to remember to remind you but my memory is not to good lol ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Clairejustine