Do you like to make canapes for a party or family fun tea?
Here is a sweet and savoury idea for you to try out and enjoy!!
- 100g/4 oz blueberries, roughly chopped
- 100g/4 oz raspberries, roughly chopped
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ½ green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper
- 16 mini blinis or small savoury crackers
- 175g/6oz Stilton cheese, sliced
- rocket leaves to garnish.
- To make the salsa, mix the first 6 ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for 20 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse.
- Arrange the blinis or crackers on a large serving plate.
- Top each with a slice of Stilton cheese.
- Place a teaspoon of the salsa on top of the cheese and garnish with a rocket leaf.
- Serve immediately.
What do you think?
Recipe and photo credits – Seasonal Berries