Do you like to make your own fudge?
Today I am sharing this chocolate tahini fudge recipe.
Suitable for Vegetarians, Suitable for Vegans, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Sugar Free.
Makes 20 pieces:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Chilling Time: 3-4 hours
- Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Freeze for up to 1 month.
- 200g / 7oz Essential pecans
- 200g / 7oz Essential walnuts
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 200g / 7oz Essential chocolate drops
- 75g /3 oz Essential light tahini
- 150g / 5oz pitted soft dates
- In a high speed blender or food processor, grind up the nuts until fine.
- Place in a bowl with the cinnamon.
- Put the chocolate drops in a pan with the tahini and melt over a low heat.
- Place the dates in a blender with the melted chocolate and process to form a stiff paste.
- Add the paste to the ground nuts and combine thoroughly using your hands to make sure it is completely mixed. It should form a soft dough.
- Place the mixture into a lined 20cm / 8 inch shallow square tin and press down firmly.
- Chill for 3-4 hours until hard.
- Cut into chunks to serve.
Total Fat: 18.9g
of which saturates 3.3g
Total Fat: 45.8g
of which saturates 8g
Recipe and photo credit by- Essential Trading Coop