Hello and welcome to Creative Thursday..
Have you been cooking, crafting, making or mending this week?
This is a creative blog hop where you can add all your home made creative projects from making cakes to needle craft and you can add as many links as you like…
So one question …
What have you been making ?
I’ve been making :
Quick And Easy French Bread Pizza
What you need:
- 1 large french bread
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 2 piece of garlic crushed
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 300g of sieved tomatoes
- 1 tbs of tomatoes puree
- Mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- sliced cheese
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat your olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and fry your chopped onions and crushed garlic until cooked.
- Add your sieved tomatoes to the pan then add your mixed herbs 1 tbs or to your taste, a pinch of salt and pepper and tomatoes puree.
- Leave the sauce to simmer for about 7 minutes.
- Cut the French bread long ways in half then into suitable size pieces, arrange on a tray crust sides down.
- Spoon equally amounts of the sauce onto the bread and lay the sliced cheese onto the pizza (as much or as little you like)
- Put into the oven for around 6-10 minutes until the cheese turns brown
- Cool slightly and enjoy…
Creative Thursday blog hop is now ended. Thanks for stopping by.