Hello and welcome to Creative Thursday….
Have you a recipe to share?
A craft project you are proud of?
Come link it up!!
This is a creative blog hop where you can add all your home made creative projects from making cakes to needle craft and you can add as many links as you like…
So one question I am going to ask you! …
What have you been making this week?
I tried these Tuna Melts in a pub for lunch with my friend last week, and they are so nice!!
I just had to try and make them myself...
As you do!!
What you need:
- 4 slices of thick cut bread ( or mini French breads )
- Small tin of tuna.
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Salt and pepper.
- Strong grated cheese.
- Chopped spring onions and paprika if you like…
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 180c
- Cut your bread into chunky slices grill for a little while.
- Drain the tin of then in a bowl add the tuna, mayonnaise, spring onions salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly over your bread and add the strong grated cheese and sprinkle a little paprika (if liked)
- Cook for5-8 minutes under a over/grill until cheese starts to bubble.
- Serve straight away.
Also made these up a few times with different bread.
Part bake bread, slice bread and French bread…
Creative Thursday list is now closed.