Welcome to Creative Thursday.
A blog hop where you can add all of your creative posts.
Hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thoughts share some fun thing’s you have been doing.
This week Judy came up with a great idea that we could share pictures of decorations, recipes, and anything to do with Thanksgiving.
Also you can link anything else that has got you creative this week.
The hop is open till next Wednesday so plenty of time to come back and link up and we always welcome new theme idea…
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA.
- 125g margarine
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g self raising flour
- 4 tbsp milk
- 400ml double cream
- Icing sugar to dust
- Preheat the oven to 200C,gas mark 6.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until creamy and pale. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the vanilla.
- Whisk the egg mix into the butter and sugar mix.
- Sift half the flour in, and fold.
- Then add the milk and mix in well.
- Fold in the other half of the sifted flour.
- Place 12 paper cases into a cake baking tray.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
- Place the buns into the oven for about 15 – 20 mins until golden and crisp on top.
- When cool cut off the peck and cut into 2 put the cream into the hole and add the two wings.
- Sieve a little icing sugar over for effect….
Over the next few weeks the theme is Christmas .
Share all your Creative Christmas posts with us…