I have just been sent two lovely charm bracelets from Cutey to review.
- Cutey was founded in 2011 to provide a quality range of customisable jewellery.
- Their initial range is designed as an everyday accessory that can be used at any time.
- The range is designed with the ability to be easily changed, allowing the jewellery to be changed based on mood, time or outfit.
- They provide a range of charm bracelets in a huge range of styles.
- All of Their charm bracelets come with charms already attached.
- Their aim is to provide high quality pieces of jewellery at an affordable price point.
- The charm bracelets they provide are created with a selection of beads making them ready wear, They have a selection of styles making them perfect to go with your dress sense, of personality.
- Currently they only stock charm bracelets but are looking to expand into other items of costume jewellery such as necklaces and single charms of various styles.
- They are looking to bring fun, stylish and unique products to women throughout the UK and the wider world.
- Starting cutey they realised that the world has a real shortage of quality, unique jewellery products at an affordable price.
- Charm bracelets specifically tend to be either very expensive, or very light and cheap feeling.
- With cutey bracelets you will find a good quality, heavy feeling product at a reasonable price point, that makes them ideal as gift products.
- They offer a full returns policy on all of their charm bracelets, so if your unhappy for any reason you can simply return the item to them for a full refund.
- They also offer free UK delivery and worldwide dispatch 24 hours 7 days a week…
More about and what I think to the charm bracelets:
The Gaia charm bracelet comes with lots of colourful beads in pinks and Green and silver look charm heart,handbag etc.They come in 2 different chain lengths 18 cm and 20cm and priced at £12-99
The Oneiroi charm bracelet comes a few coloured beads a few silver charms clocks,stars etc and a silver coloured one with green stones set inside this also comes in 2 different lengths and priced at£12-99
I am a big fan of fashion costume jewellery. They are good value something that can be equally good to wear in the daytime to spice up an outfit or to go out of an evening without worrying about being mugged for your precious jewels..
With more expensive items you only tend to wear them on special occasions and they end up gathering dust in a box.
This type of jewellery is ideal to wear all year round giving you a different style to your outfits without breaking the bank.
These ready made charm bracelets are a very fetching design and if you own a few you can always mix and match your colours to your outfits.
They are surprisingly well made with the charms looking like real silver, obviously at these prices they can’t be?
They would make a nice stocking filler or gift at any time of the year….
About this post:
*I got sent 2 bracelets for the purpose of this review. I did not get paid for this post and all my thoughts are my own.*