Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis…
- 100g/4 oz strawberries
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- ground black pepper
- 16 crostini toasts
- 75g/3oz cream cheese
- 75g/3oz Parma ham
- few chives to garnish
- Wipe the strawberries, remove the hulls and thickly slice.
- Place them in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar and sugar.
- Allow to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature then season with black pepper.
- Arrange the crostinis on a large serving plate.
- Top each with a little cream cheese, then a slice of parma ham.
- Place a marinated strawberry half on top and garnish with chives.
Recipe and photo credits – Seasonal Berries