Fancy trying out these Strawberry Champagne Cocktails out?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Standing time: ½ -1 hour
- 6 strawberries
- Few drops angostura bitters
- 6 teaspoons brandy
- 75 cl bottle dry sparkling white wine or champagne, well chilled
- Divide the strawberries, bitters and brandy between the bottom of 6 champagne flutes.
- Leave to stand and for the flavours to mingle for ½ -1 hour.
- Top up with chilled sparkling wine just before serving.
Recipe and photo credit by- Seasonal Berries