Andy’s Bates’s Maple-Glazed Ham.
Difficulty : Intermediate
Prep time : ¼ hr
Cook time : ½ hr
Serves : 10
- 1 boneless cooked ham
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 160ml cider
- A pinch of ground cloves
- Salt and pepper
- Using a sharp knife score the layer of fat on the ham in a criss-cross fashion around the meat with thin layer of fat.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together and pour over the cooked ham.
- Bake in oven preheated to 180°C for 30mins, making sure to baste well every ten minutes.
- Allow to rest for 30 minutes or serve chilled.
- Resting time: 30 minutes.
Recipe and photo credit by – Foodnetwork