Very simple to make:
These can be made with other types of sausages also Sausage rolls with a difference, experiment with flavours
Perfect bite size rolls!!
Fancy trying them out?
- Mini cooking Chorizo
- Pre rolled puff pastry
- Egg yolk
- fennel seeds
- Pre heat an oven 180c
- Lay the mini chorizo length ways along the pastry, roll and fold the pastry over the chorizo brushing the inside with egg yolk to help seal.
- Cut pastry so none is over laping using the seal as the base.
- Brush with egg yolk and spinkle with fennel seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
- Slice into individual rolls.
Recipe and photo credits- Food Network