Chocolate Protein Cookie Recipe….
- 2 ½ cups of oats
- ½ cup Pro-10 soy Isolate
- ½ cup plain flour
- ½ cup softened butter or marg
- ½ a cup of Skimmed or 1% milk
- ¼ cup of light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of coco powder
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips (optional)
- ½ Teaspoon of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160c
- Combine the butter and brown sugar in an electric mixer.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, cinnamon and the coco powder.
- Combine the flour, the Pro-10 Soy Isolate and baking powder.
- Add this to the butter and egg mixture and mix well to form a dough.
- Stir the oaks into this mixture.
- Grease a large baking tray. Roll out the dough mix onto the tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut into squares.
- Allow to cool on the baking tray before transferring the protein cookies into an airtight container and enjoy!
Recipe and photo credit by- Pro-10