Fresh Tuna Cakes with Chilli Dressing…
- 400g/14oz cooked rice
- 2tsp ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and grated
- 1tbsp flour
- 300g/11oz fresh tuna, cooked and chopped
- Vegetable oil, to fry
- 1tbsp coriander, chopped
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 red chillies, de-seeded and grated
- 1tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 lime, juice and zest, grated
- 1 lemon, juice and zest, grated
- 4tbsp olive oil
- For the dressing, mix together the ingredients then set aside.
- Now, place all ingredients for the crab cakes in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Shape into patties and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shallow fry on a high heat for 2-3 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with a crisp green salad, drizzled with the chilli dressing.
Recipe and photo credit by- Kikkoman