Golden Glory Mulled Ale….
Serves 6 – 8
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 – 3 minutes
- 2 x 500ml bottles of Badger Golden Glory Ale
- 300ml clear apple juice
- 100ml brandy
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 whole cloves
- Peel of half a lemon
- Peel of 2 clementines
- 6 tbsp caster sugar
- Place the Badger Golden Glory Ale in a large saucepan with the rest of the ingredients, and stirring to dissolve the sugar, gently bring up to a simmer being careful not to boil.
- Ladle the warmed mulled ale into warm glasses and serve immediately.
- Use a potato peeler to remove the peel from the fruits and ensure it is mainly the zest and not too much white pith that is removed.
- Also if desired, sieve the mulled ale to remove all the spices and peel before serving.
Recipe and photo credit by-Badger ales (Golden Glory is available in selected supermarket with an RRP of approx £1.79)