Step one: Prepare your usual curry.
Step two: Swap turkey breast for your usual lamb neck fillet and cut 278 calories plus 18g of fat*.
- 45ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small potato, peeled and diced
- 700g diced turkey breast meat
- 15ml ground coriander
- 10ml ground cumin
- 10ml ground cinnamon
- 2.5ml ground turmeric
- 2.5ml ground chilli
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 300ml boiling water
To accompany –fresh chutney:
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat vegetable oil in heavy pan, add onion, celery, pepper and onion. Stir and soften for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the turkey and stir in the spices.
- Crumble in the stock cube, add the water and cook for 35-40 minutes.
To make the fresh chutney:
- Simply combine onion, tomato and coriander.
- Serve with rice, naan and yoghurt.
Guest Post Credits- Lean On Turkey