- 8 mini pitta breads
- 4 tablespoons of tomato puree/tomato ketchup
- 4 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 100g grated Cathedral City Cheddar
- Cooked chicken
- Anything else that takes your fancy…
- Warm the pitta bread on both sides under hot grill for a couple of minutes.
- Spread evenly with tomato purée /ketchup.
- Top with slices of tomato.
- Sprinkle with generous handful of grated Cathedral City.
- Add any optional extras.
- Grill until cheese has melted.
Recipe and photo credits- Cathedral City