Raspberry And Blueberry Champagne Jellies…
- 5 leaves gelatine
- 100ml/3 ½floz elderflower cordial
- 500ml/18floz Champagne or sparkling wine
- 75g/3oz raspberries
- 75g/3oz blueberries
- Cut the gelatine into small pieces using scissors and soak in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of cold water for 10 minutes.
- Place the bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water and stir until dissolved.
- In a large jug blend the elderflower cordial with the Champagne or sparkling wine and quickly stir in the gelatine.
- Pour into 6 Champagne glasses and add some raspberries and blueberries to each.
- Chill for 3-4 hours or overnight until set.
Recipe and photo credit by- Seasonal Berries