Finger Licking good.
Tangy, yet spicy chicken drumsticks and wings.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 6tbsp Kikkoman Soy sauce
- 2tbsp honey
- 1tsp chilli sauce
- 3tbsp tomato puree
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 16 chicken wings and drumsticks, skin removed
- Sauté potatoes to serve.
- Green salad to serve.
- Place the Kikkoman soy sauce, honey, chilli sauce, puree and zest in a small saucepan and stir well.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Make some cuts into the chicken pieces.
- Place them on a grill pan and brush the marinade over.
- Grill for 25 minutes, turning and basting with the marinade occasionally.
- Serve with crisp sauté potatoes and green salad.
- Cook the chicken in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 C/350 F/ Gas 4.
- Transfer to a hot barbecue rack and cook over the coals for 5-10 minutes to char the chicken slightly.
Recipe and photo credit by – British Turkey