Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages…
You will need:
- 800g Sausages
For the glaze:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp djjon mustard
- Combine 2 tbsp set honey and 2 tbsp dijon mustard in a small bowl until blended.
- Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/ 375F/gas 5
- Take 800g sausages and lay in a single layer in a couple of roasting dishes, spaced slightly apart to ensure they colour evenly and roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Drizzle the glaze over the sausages and toss to coat them.
- Cook for another 15-25 minutes until golden and sticky.
- Giving them another stir.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes before serving with cocktail sticks.
Recipe and photo credits- Debbie And Andrews