Thai Pork Christmas Wraps…
- 225g (8oz) Lean pork fillet, cut into thin slices
- 5mlsp (1tsp) Oil
- 2x15mlsp (2tbsp) Red Thai curry paste
- 3 Spring onions, sliced
- 4 Radishes, sliced
- 1 Red chilli, seeded and sliced
- 2 Pak choi heads, sliced
- ½ Lime, juice and rind
- 150ml (¼pt) Coconut milk
- 15mlsp (1tbsp) Fresh coriander, chopped
- 50g (2oz) Bean sprouts
- Flour tortilla wraps
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick wok or pan.
- Fry the pork in the hot oil until browned.
- Stir in the curry paste and add the spring onions, radishes, chilli, and pak choi.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and rind together with the coconut milk and heat for 1-2 minutes until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Sprinkle with the chopped coriander and bean sprouts.
Recipe and photo credit by- Meat And Health