Turkey Club Sandwiches…
Transform those Christmas leftovers into a snack lunch with a little cafe chic.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- 6 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons blackberry & apple chutney ( Recipe here )
- 100 g (4 oz) cold thinly sliced turkey
- Handful salad leaves
- 75 g (3 oz) Stilton, sliced thinly
- Grill the bacon until crisp and golden.
- Lightly toast the bread on both sides then spread one side of each piece of toast lightly with mayonnaise.
- Spread the chutney over two slices of toast then top with the turkey and bacon.
- Add a second layer of toast to each stack, mayo side uppermost.
- Add salad and crumbled Stilton then add last two slices of toast, mayo side downwards.
- Press sandwiches together then cut into triangles, secure with cocktail sticks and transfer to serving plates.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and photo credit by- Seasonal Berries