Turkey And Stuffing Arancini.
Hello, friends fancy making some Turkey And Stuffing Arancini? How about trying this recipe to your Christmas dinner?
How To Make Turkey And Stuffing Arancini:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Per serving: 570kcals, 19.4g fat, 3.4g saturated fat
- 100g cooked British turkey, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small onions peeled and finely chopped
- 350g Arborio risotto rice
- 100g cooked stuffing, finely chopped
- 1 glass white wine
- 750-800mls boiling turkey or chicken stock
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
For The Coating:
- 4 eggs beaten
- 350g dried breadcrumbs
Turkey And Stuffing Arancini Method:
- Place the oil into a pan and heat, then add the onion and cook for 5 minutes to soften slightly.
- Add the rice and stuffing and stir.
- Then add the wine and cook until evaporated or absorbed into the rice and stuffing.
- Gradually add the boiling stock, stirring all the time, until the rice is just cooked and nice and thick.
- Remove from the stove, add the turkey, salt and pepper, mix well, then refrigerate.
- Once chilled mould small amounts into the size of a large marble.
- Roll each one in flour, beaten egg then the breadcrumbs, and then chill again.
- Deep fry in oil with a temp of 175°C, in small batches and serve warm.
Recipe and photo credit by- British Turkey
You Might Also Like:
Cavolo Nero Stuffing:
Are you looking for a new and tasty stuffing recipe to try out? Fancy trying out this Cavolo Nero Stuffing recipe out?
Cavolo Nero Stuffing.
Christmas Side Dish Tips from Gary Durrant, Head Chef at Hunter 486:
Christmas dinner is arguably one of the most cherished family feasts in the British calendar year. On 25th December, dinner tables across the country become lavished with gigantic Yorkshire puddings, crispy roast potatoes and vibrant buttered greens.
Christmas Side Dish Tips from Gary Durrant, Head Chef at Hunter 486.