Ultimate Mince Pies with a Twist…
- 200g self raising flour
- 100g cornflour
- Pinch salt
- 100g icing sugar
- Grated rind of 1 small orange
- 200g butter
- Iced water
- Jar good quality mincemeat
- Tub cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Mix the flour, cornflour, salt, icing sugar, orange rind and butter into a fine breadcrumb.
- Add a little iced water to make a dough.
- Chill for an hour.
- Roll out the dough and cut 12 circles then line a 12 hole ProCook Non-stick Bun Sheet.
- Fill each with 2-3 tsp mincemeat and 1 tsp of the cream cheese.
- Cut 12 more circles for lids and top the pie bottoms.
- Pierce the lid then bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe and photo credit by- Procook