Ultimate Mince Pies with a Twist.
Love mince pies?
Are you looking for something a little different this year?
How about these Ultimate Mince Pies With A Twist?
How To Make Ultimate Mince Pies With A Twist:
- 200g self raising flour
- 100g cornflour
- Pinch salt
- 100g icing sugar
- Grated rind of 1 small orange
- 200g butter
- Iced water
- Jar good quality mincemeat
- Tub cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Mix the flour, cornflour, salt, icing sugar, orange rind and butter into a fine breadcrumb.
- Add a little iced water to make a dough.
- Chill for an hour.
- Roll out the dough and cut 12 circles then line a 12 hole ProCook Non-stick Bun Sheet.
- Fill each with 2-3 tsp mincemeat and 1 tsp of the cream cheese.
- Cut 12 more circles for lids and top the pie bottoms.
- Pierce the lid then bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
What do you think of these Ultimate Mince Pies With A Twist?
Do you fancy trying some?
Recipe and photo credit by- Procook
You Might Also Like:
Cornish Rum Nickys:
How tasty do these Cornish Rum Nickys look?
Cornish Rum Nickys.
Primula Surprise Mince Pies:
Christmas is all about spreading joy; so why not give your loved ones a little surprise this year with real mince pies, loaded with spicy minced beef and a surprise cheesy centre.
Primula Surprise Mince Pies.
11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies And Tarts Ideas:
Mince pie, jam and lemon tarts are among my favourite Christmas buns, just like grandma used to bake.
Here are a few recipes tart and pie recipes I’ve posted over the last few years:
11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies And Tarts Ideas For Christmas.
Orange And Cinnamon Crumble Topping Mince Pies:
Something a little different:
Orange And Cinnamon Crumble Topping Mince Pies.