Warburtons Loaf Pudding with Cranberries..
Nutritional Analysis: 200cal/1g fat per portion
- 2 slices Warburtons Winter Fruit Loaf
- 1 tbs dried cranberries
- Fresh cranberry juice
- Brandy (optional)
- Sprinkle the cranberries in the base of a ramekin dish.
- Roughly tear the slices of bread and place over the cranberries.
- Mix a little brandy with some cranberry juice and pour over the bread, ensure the bread is fully soaked but not soggy.
- (For a deeper coloured pudding mix cranberry juice with a little blackcurrant juice).
- Press the bread firmly down into the mould.
- Chill for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator before turning the pudding out onto a serving plate.
- For that extra Christmas touch, flambé with brandy and serve with brandy butter.
Recipe and photo credit by- Warburtons