Warm Caribbean Fruit Salad…
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6 – 8 minutes
- ½ large pineapple
- 1 mango
- 1 papaya
- 2 kiwi fruit
- FryLight® Better than Butter
- 4 tbsp Demerara sugar
- Prepare the fruit, remove all skin and the hard core from the pineapple and cut into large chunks.
- Peel the mango and cut the flesh into large pieces.
- Cut away the skin from the papaya discard the black seed and cut into large pieces.
- Peel the kiwi and cut into quarters.
- Heat the grill to high.
- Spray a heavy baking tray with FryLight®, spread the prepared the fruit on the tray and spray well with FryLight®, then scatter over the sugar.
- Place under the grill for 6-8 minutes until the fruit is just beginning to brown at the edges, serve at once.
- For adults pour a little rum over the fruit once cooked.
- Nutritional data per portion: 131 cals; 1g fat of which 0g saturated fat; 36g carbs; 1g protein;3g fibre GI rating: green/amber
About this post-Recipe and photo credit by- FryLight