Belvoir Fruit Farms Cranberry Cupcakes And Raspberry Blush. How yummy!?
How To Make Belvoir Fruit Farms Cranberry Cupcakes:
Prep: 20 mins Cook: 20-25mins
- 150g/5oz plain flour
- 100g/4oz caster sugar
- 7.5ml/1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g/4oz soft butter
- 75ml/5tbsp Belvoir Cranberry cordial
- 2 large eggs
For The Icing:
- 225g/8oz icing sugar
- 75g/3oz soft butter
- 30ml/2tbsp cranberry cordial
- pink sprinkles to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Fan 160oC/350oF/ Gas Mark 4.
- Line a 12 hole deep muffin tin with large paper cases and place the tin on a baking tray.
- Sift the flour, sugar and baking powder together into a large bowl.
- Add the butter, cordial and egg, then use an electric whisk on slow to blend the mixture together.
- Once it has come together whisk on top speed for 1 minute.
- Divide the mixture between the cases, filling each two thirds full.
- Bake for 20-25mins or until risen and firm to the touch. Cool in the tray for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
For The Frosting:
- Sift the icing sugar into a large bowl, add the butter and cranberry cordial and use the electric whisk on slow, to bring the ingredients together.
- Then increase the speed and whisk for 1 minute or until the mixture is fluffy.
- Use a round-bladed knife to spread, or piping bag fitted with a star-shaped to pipe each cupcake with the icing and decorate with sprinkles or your choice of toppings.
- 50ml Hendricks Gin
- 5 Raspberries
- 3 Lime Wedges
- 15ml Raspberry & Rose Cordial
- 75ml Lychee Juice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake with plenty of ice.
- Strain into a hiball glass over fresh cubed ice.
- garnish with a lychee and raspberry on a stick.
What do you think of this Belvoir Fruit Farms Cranberry Cupcakes And Raspberry Blush recipe?
Fancy trying it out?
Recipe and photo credits- Belvoir Fruit Farms.
You Might Also Like: