Blackberry Custard Tarts: Afternoon Tea Recipe.
Hello friends. Fancy making some Blackberry Custard Tarts anyone?
Blackberry Custard Tarts: Afternoon Tea Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 mins including cooking time
Cooking Time: 8- 10 mins
Serves: makes 8
How To Make Blackberry Custard Tarts:
- 1 x 270g ready-made filo pastry
- 250ml Alpro soya custard
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tbsp Icing sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 200g Blackberries
- 50g melted butter
Blackberry Custard Tarts Method:
- Oven temperatures in 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 5
- To make the filo pastry tart cases you will need a greased 8 hole muffin tray.
- Begin by laying out a sheet of filo pastry and brushing it with melted butter.
- Cut 4 squares a little bigger than the size of the holes in your tray.
- Over lap the squares rotating each time so you end up with a star shape.
- Lay over the top of the muffin tray and gently press into the hole.
- Repeat until you have 8 tart cases.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 mins before removing from the oven and allowing to cool for 5 mins.
- Mix the Alpro soya custard with the zest of an orange.
- Mix the cinnamon and icing sugar together and put to one side.
- Carefully remove the tart cases from the tin and place on a plate.
- Spoon the custard into each tart case and top with the blackberries.
- Finish with a dusting of cinnamon icing sugar.
Recipe and photo credit- Alpro soya
You Might Also Like:
Rhubarb And Custard Slice:
Rhubarb and Custard Slice anyone?
Combine these two classical taste combinations into this delicious sweet treat. Perfect for sharing.
Rhubarb And Custard Slice.
BerryWorld Raspberry And Pistachio Tarts:
These tasty tarts are the perfect valentines recipe, the juicy raspberries and pistachio flavours perfectly complement each other with the buttery pastry.
Individual tarts with pistachio custard topped with raspberries and chopped pistachios.
BerryWorld Raspberry And Pistachio Tarts.
Raspberry Portuguese Tarts:
Deep filled vanilla custard tarts with buttery melt in the mouth pastry and dotted with juicy jewel like summery raspberries.
Raspberry Portuguese Tarts.
You Might Also Like These Afternoon Tea Recipes: