Chinese Chicken And Potatoes…
Prep to plate: Approx 30 minutes
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2tbsp hoisin sauce and/or plum sauce
- 100g baby sweetcorns, cut in half lengthways
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into large cubes
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to Gas 6, 200ºC, 400ºF.
- Place all ingredients (except spring onions) onto a large baking tray.
- Toss together to coat all ingredients in the sauce.
- Spread out into one single layer on the tray(s).
- Place in oven and cook for 25-30 minutes until browned and tender.
- Serve scattered with spring onions.
Nutritional information, per serving:
- Kcal: 349 Kj: 1478
- Protein: 41.6g
- Carb: 42.2g
- Sug: 7.8g
- Fat: 2.5g
- Sat: 0.5g
- Fib: 5.5g
- Salt: 0.4g