Chocolate and Amaretto Pana Cotta…
- 225ml organic whole milk
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatine or vegetarian equivalent
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 170g organic plain chocolate, chopped
- 4 tbsp Amaretto
- 325g organic natural yogurt
- Brush 6 x 150 ml pudding basins or ramekin dishes with a little sunflower oil.
- Place 4 tbsp of the milk in a bowl and sprinkle over the powdered gelatine.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining milk, sugar and chocolate and melt over a low heat, stirring frequently.
- Heat the gelatine and milk mixture over a low heat until dissolved, but do not allow it to boil.
- Then pour the gelatine mixture into the chocolate milk and whisk to combine.
- Leave the mixture to cool to room temperature, then whisk in the Amaretto and yogurt.
- Pour the mixture into the pudding basins.
- Cover and leave to set in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- To remove from the mould, slide a knife around the edges then invert onto a plate and shake once, firmly.
Decorate the tops of the panna cottas with curls of dark chocolate and accompany with fresh berries.