Creative Mondays Blog Hop Week 4 :
Blackberries And Clementine Crumble….
I’ve been baking this week!!
- 250g Blackberries
- 1 Clementine peeled
- 1 Clementine juiced
- 1 tsp Muscavado sugar
- 100g Self raising flour
- 50g Margarine
- 50g Muscavado sugar
- Pre-heat oven to between 180 -190c depending on oven,lightly grease 6 ramekins.
- Wash the blackberries and place in a bowl with the peeled Clementine, juice of a Clementine and teaspoon of sugar until ready to use.
- Spoon equal amounts into six small oven-proof ramekins and spoon a little juice into each.
- In a large mixing bowl sieve the self raising flour and rub in the butter until all mixed in, then add the muscavado sugar and stir well.
- Add on top of the fruit pots.
- Place In the pre-heated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and fruit is cooked.
- Serve warm with fresh cream,custard or ice-cream.
If you have a blog hop please link it up in my blog hop pages.
Little hop requests…
- Please join us? link up as many creative post this week as you would like to.
- Try and hop by a few post on the list and leave comments there. Mention you are stopping by from this blog hop.
- Please link back to one of us at Creative Mondays or grab our button so we can make this party bigger and better each week.
- Follow us any way you would like but let us know so we can follow you back.
Whats got you creative this week?
Creative Mondays Blog Hop Week 4 is now closed.