Welcome to this weeks Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
(Week 3) :
This blog hop is hosted by Clairejustineoxox
and Judy-H-JS Thought.
A place to hang out.
Where you can link up all your creative post each week.
This week I made some brunch style bars that stared out to be healthier but then I added Chocolate !!
Taste great with or with chocolate…
- 100g Margarine
- 100g Honey
- 100g Apple juice
- 200g Oats
- 100g chopped glazed cherries
- 50g Coconut
- 100g Mixed chopped nuts
- 100g Raisins50g Bran flakes crushed
- 150g white cooking chocolate optional
- Pre heat the oven to 180 c gas mark 4.
- In a pan heat the margarine, honey and apple juice gently until all butter has melted.
- In a large cooking bowl mix all the dry ingredients then mix the melted ingredients in slowly covering all dry ingredients.
- Press the mixture into a greased and lined with grease Prof paper tin.
- Cook for around 15 minutes until golden.
- If adding chocolate melt using the chocolate and cover over the top.
- Slightly cool and cut leave in tin until completely cold.
- Want to link up?
Little requests but most of all have fun…
- Please link up as many creative post each week as you like.
- Try and visit a few blog posts on the linky and leave comments…
- Link back to one of us at Creative Mondays or grab our button so we can make this party bigger…
- If you post your links to Twitter add #CreativeMondays to your link and we will Retweet your posts to all our followers
So one more question left to ask!!….
What has got you Creative this week?
This linky list has been removed to avoid broken links. Stop by Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for our latest blog hop.