French Goat’s Cheese Camembert Salad, Prosciutto, Cumin And Chilli Sweet Potato….
Prep time 10 minutes
Cooking time 25-30 minutes
Oven temp 190oc
Approximate cost per portion £1.49
- 1 whole French goat’s cheese camembert
- 2 large-3 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 8 slices of Prosciutto
- 30mls Olive oil
- 10mls syrupy balsamic vinegar
- 1 large handful peppery rocket
- 1 finely chopped large chilli to serve
- Wash the sweet potatoes and scrub them well to remove any fibres or dirt from the skin.
- Dry and cut into large wedges.
- Place onto a baking tray, preferably non-stick, and rub with a few tbsp of olive oil, the cumin, chilli flakes, sea salt and pepper.
- Place the tray into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the sweet potatoes are crispy around the edges and tender in the middle, remove the tray from the oven.
- Cut the French goat’s cheese camembert into 12-16 wedges and scatter them over the cooked sweet potatoes.
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil.
- Place the tray back into the oven for another 10 minutes until the cheese is nicely melted.
- Remove the sweet potato and cheese from the tray and arrange onto a big platter.
- Lay over the Prosciutto, followed by the rocket and chopped chilli.
- Drizzle with more olive oil and the syrupy balsamic vinegar.
Guest Post Credit – French Goats Cheese