Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thought. A blog hop to share all the fun and creative posts you want to get read. You can link upto 5 creative posts each week….
This week I started out trying to be healthier but it didn’t last long ….
- 200g frozen strawberries (left over night to defrost)
- 10 fl oz Apple,peach,mango and Passion fruit juice
- 2 kiwi’s
- 2 plums
- 1 apple
- 3 Slices of orange for decoration
- Place the strawberries in the bowl with the juice
- Peel and slice the kiwi’s
- Cut the plums into little cubes and remove the stones
- Cut the apple into cubes and remove the core
- add all to the juice and put the sliced orange on top …
Want to link up?
Little polite requests…
- Please link upto 5 creative posts each week.
- Please try and visit at lease 2 other posts on the blog hop and leave comments.
- Please link back to one of us at Creative Mondays or grab our button.
- I also get to share some great recipes posts and it would be great if you followed me by email so you can be sure not to miss any posts!!
So one question left. What has got you creative this week?