Milk Chocolate Tiramisu….
Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 100ml strong espresso coffee
- 50ml kahlua
- 4 dessert spoons Greek yoghurt
- 12 sponge fingers
- 2 x 125g pots Alpro soya chocolate dessert
- 2 drops of vanilla essence
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Make 100ml of strong espresso coffee, snap the sponge fingers in half and dip them in the espresso coffee.
- Place at the bottom and around the sides of 2 glass ramekins or martini glasses.
- Splash the sponge fingers with kahlua.
- Spoon in the Alpro soya chocolate dessert.
- Mix together the Greek yoghurt and vanilla essence.
- Top the desserts with Greek yoghurt and dust with cocoa powder.
Recipe and photo credits- Alpro soya