Prawns with orange and basil….
- 350g of cooked Norwegian prawns
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 1 cup finely chopped chives
- 1 orange, chopped
- Fresh salad, for example, a mixture of lettuce leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup of olive oil
- ½ a red chilli, chopped into thin rings
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Mix peppers, chives and orange pieces with prawns, ensuring that they are thoroughly cooked.
- Stir with lime juice, olive oil, basil, chilli, ginger and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the prawns to the fresh lettuce and drizzle on the dressing.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves
Recipe and photo credit by – Norwegian Seafood