Raspberry Shortcake Hearts: Great For Valentine’s Day.
Hello friends. Are you looking for something to bake over the next week or so? Fancy making some of these Raspberry Shortcake Hearts?
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 15 minutes
Raspberry Shortcake Hearts: Great For Valentine’s Day
- 150 grams Allinson Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 25 grams Ground Rice
- 50 grams Billington’s Light Muscovado Sugar
- 1 Lemon Finely grated zest
- 150 grams Butter (chilled) cut into pieces
- 125 grams Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp Billington’s Golden Caster Sugar
- 1 Silver Spoon Create Natural Almond Extract drop
- 200 grams Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Billington’s Golden Icing Sugar
How To Make Raspberry Shortcake Hearts:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Put the Wholemeal Self Raising flour into a processor with the ground rice, Light Muscovado Sugar and lemon zest.
- Add the butter and blitz for a few seconds until the mixture turns into crumbs, then continue blending until the dough forms into a ball.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface and stamp out 6 heart shapes using a 5cm cutter, put onto a greased baking sheet or into a flexible heart shaped moulds.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the shortcake is pale brown and thoroughly cooked through.
- Remove from tray or moulds and cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mascarpone cheese, Golden Caster Sugar and almond extract.
- Split the shortcakes and serve with a generous dollop of mascarpone, some raspberries and a sprinkling of golden icing sugar.
Raspberry Shortcake Hearts: Great For Valentine’s Day .
Guest Post Credits- Baking Mad.
What do you think about these Raspberry Shortcake Hearts?
Great For Valentine’s Day.
You Might Also Like:
Almond Chocolate Valentines Tart…
Almond Heart-Shaped Biscuits…
Alternative Christmas Cakes: Gifts For Christmas
Andalusian Stuffed Tomatoes…
Andy’s Bates’s Maple-Glazed Ham…
Andy’s Chorizo Sausage Rolls …
Antioxidant-Packed Winter Drinks Recipes…
Aubergine Fritters With Chilli & Coriander Chutney …
Baby strawberry mousses…
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Join the conversation and share your thoughts below. Try now or pin for later.