Crayfish, Gruyere and Sun-blush Tomato Tart served with Wild Rocket and Toasted Kernels…
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 175g TOTAL Classic Greek Yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 225ml milk
- 180g crayfish (drained from brine)
- 50g sun-blush tomatoes
- 50g Swiss gruyere cheese
- 4 ready baked 11cm savoury tart cases
- A handful of fresh herbs
- 250g wild rocket salad
- 50g pine kernels, lightly toasted
- Pre heat the oven to 350F/180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Mix together the egg, 75ml milk and 75g of Greek yoghurt.
- Fold in the crayfish, sun-blush tomatoes and cheese. Season to taste.
- Divide the mixture equally between the four tart cases and bake in the oven until golden brown and set.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing for the salad.
- Blitz together a handful of fresh herbs with 100g of Greek yoghurt and 150ml of milk.
- Season to taste.
Serve each tart with a handful of wild rocket, a sprinkling of toasted pine kernels and a drizzle
Nutritional Information( per serving)
- 510 Calories
- 19g Protein
- 35g Fat
- 11g Saturated Fat
- 30g Carbohydrate
- 8g Sugar
- 1.2g Salt
Recipe and photo credit by- Total Greek yoghurt