Hearty Kale and Butter Bean Winter Soup…
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 50g TOTAL Classic Greek Yoghurt
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ sprig of thyme
- Squirt of low calorie spray oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tins butter beans, washed and drained
- 500ml litre vegetable stock
- 100g curly kale, washed and chopped
- Fry off the onion and thyme in a squirt of oil until soft.
- Add the garlic, butter beans and vegetable stock.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes until the beans are soft and mushy.
- Fold in the kale and cook for a further 10 minutes until the kale is wilted and soft.
- Divide the soup into two parts, blitz one portion and then mix back together with the rest of the soup.
- Place a spoonful of Greek yoghurt in the middle of each bowl, season to taste and serve with some warm, crusty bread.
- To spice the soup up a little, try adding a little pan-fried chorizo sausage to the soup before serving.
2 g Saturated Fat
Recipe and photo credit by-Total Greek yoghurt