A healthy, tasty salad, cram-packed with superfoods!
Watercress is both full of vitamin C and abundant in minerals including folate, iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
It has been dubbed the food to keep you looking young!
Avocados are brimming with essential nutrients, including potassium, B-vitamins and folic acid. They also act as a so-called nutrient booster; so when eaten with other foods, avocados enable the body to better absorb cancer-fighting nutrients!
Finally honey acts as an antioxidant, a substance that can prevent the effects of free radicals!
What’s not to like about this salad?
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- 4 tbsp TOTAL Classic Greek Yoghurt
- 300g turkey breast
- 2 squirts of low calorie olive oil spray
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp mint sauce
- 1 large bag watercress
- 1 avocado, diced
- Dice the turkey breast and fry in the low-cal oil until golden (approx. 5-10 minutes).
- Add the honey to the pan and toss to glaze.
- Mix the Greek yoghurt and mint together and season to taste.
- Divide the watercress, turkey and avocado into two portions. Drizzle with a generous coating of yoghurt dressing.
- For added crunch, sprinkle the salad with crispy croutons and finish with some fresh herbs.
- 403 Calories
- 42g Protein
- 21g Fat
- 6.5g Saturated Fat
- 12g Carbohydrate
- 11g Sugar
- 0.5g Salt
About this post –
Recipe and photo credit by Total Greek yoghurt